Our Statement of Faith
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in ONE God, who is revealed to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is ONE…loving, holy, and just.
- We believe God, as Father, reigns over His entire universe with providential care. He is all-powerful, all-loving, all-knowing, and all-wise. He is fatherly in attitude toward all men but is Father, indeed, to those who have become children of God through Jesus Christ, Who will deliver them into the Father’s hands.
- We believe that Jesus Christ (Son) is God wrapped in Human Flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all of our sins upon Himself, died, and rose again. He is our High Priest and Mediator.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit ( Breath and Power of God) is God, our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He equips believers with spiritual gifts, empowers believers to yield the fruit of the Spirit, and equips believers to pray and fast against the powers of darkness (Spiritual Warfare) by using the name of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired Word. It is not contradicted in itself and is accurate. It is our perfect guide in all matters of life.
- We believe that sin has separated us from God, and that “ONLY” through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God to man. This gift is given because of grace and mercy through our faith in Jesus Christ and it is shown through good works pleasing to God.
- We believe that baptism is an outward declaration for those who accept Jesus as their Savior and Lord and is an act of obedience. When baptized, we are baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, we identify with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe that the biblical model for baptism is immersion.
- We believe that the Holy Communion is a sacred celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of Him. We are to do it as often as we can.
- We believe that God wants to transform, heal, and prosper us spiritually, so that we can live blessed and victorious lives, even in troubled times, that will impact and help others.
- We believe in marriage between male and female.
- We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised